Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So yesterday I wasn't exactly good. I did fine until the afternoon/evening snack (french fries & hot wings) & a few drinks. I did manage to get a walk in yesterday morning and the first part of the day I had a salad & a Blue Bunny HealthSmart, Fat-free, Sugar-free fudge bar. Then for dinner we had fat-free twice baked potatoes (really good), grilled steak (but I am not sure what kind) and salad. Anyway...on to today...

Breakfast:
Egg substitutes
Fat-free cheddar cheese
1 banana

Snack:
another banana

Lunch:
Large Salad tray from Schnucks w/ the usual toppings

Dinner:
Grilled chicken breast- boneless, skinless
green beans
baked potato w/ fat-free spray margarine & fat-free cheddar cheese

Activity: Treadmill 36 minutes

Tomorrow is weigh in day..... ugh....

No comments: