Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Didn't turn out to be such a bad week after all....

Weight: 134.4

It kills me to think that I could be loosing more than just a pound at a time if I wouldn't have such "bad weekends"....Oh, well...

Breakfast:
Egg Substitutes
lean diced ham
fat-free cheddar cheese
1 banana

Work is providing lunch today, not sure what they are having. So, again I am sure I'll be starting my new week with using points right away......We'll see...

***
Lunch:
Penne Pasta with red sauce (estimated about 6 points)- about a cup
Small slice of bread- (1 point...wasn't quite the size of a regular piece and it didn't have any butter on it)
Salad with an oil/vinaigrette dressing (I'm assuming that it was probably olive oil, but I'll never know...) :o) I loaded most of my plate with salad and so I would only have a little bit of room for the pasta.

So here I am again at the beginning of the week and already using points....lunch could have been worse. I was glad when I found out they weren't having pizza or something too "fattening". I went to work prepared to skip whatever dessert they were going to offer with lunch and brought my own "afternoon snack/dessert" to beat the temptation....

Snack:
1 banana
Chocolate pudding, fat-free, sugar-free made w/ skim milk

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken
Grilled Veggies (squash, zucchini, sugar snap peas, & onions)
Herb Garlic mashed potatoes (I'll post recipe later...I was so excited when I found out at Em's that you can make good mashed potatoes without all the butter & milk...searched for more recipes) :o)

Activity: Treadmill 39 minutes (not sure why I didn't go that extra minute longer....)

2 comments:

Karen said...

You lost a pound even after your bad weekend! That is awesome!

Paula said...

Those potatoes are awesome. I've been making them that way for a long time.