Saturday, May 12, 2007

Activity: Treadmill- 23 minutes (@ 6:40 a.m.....crazy, but I had to fit a little time in somewhere before I took a shower for the day)

Went shopping after I got my hair done, since I only own 2 pair of shorts, 1 pair of capri pants and 1 pair of longer Bermuda-type shorts that I can wear. I was pleasantly surprised at the clothes that I tried on. The size I've been buying lately were somewhat big and I didn't want to spend money on something that would be too big hopefully in another month, so I went the next size down to see how they were. I bought a pair of shorts, pair of capris and a pair of cropped pants....in a single digit size. :o) I also bought a sun dress and top to go with the cropped pants for our Mexico trip!

Breakfast:
None.... busy morning

Lunch:
Lean diced ham
Fat-free cheddar cheese
1 flour tortilla (2 points)
(rolled it up and microwaved, had to come up with something quick...)

Snack:
Chocolate Fudge pudding, sugar-free fat-free made with skim milk)

Tonight, we'll be having a BBQ, so that will be plenty of points I'm sure. :o)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Single digit AWESOME!!!

Congratulations!