Monday, May 14, 2007

Another one of those weekends....Saturday night I didn't eat too bad, but I drank a lot (quite a few beers, 2 Shreks, & 2 shots) and then ended the night (morning) with Waffle House. I had scrambled eggs, hash browns a little bit of ham and a piece of whole wheat toast....could have been worse though. At this point, I am sure that I am over on points for the week. Sunday, had the family over for Mother's Day & Birthdays. Again not too bad, but still used some points (about 7-8, that I probably don't even have anymore...) Everything we had was pretty much core, except for the bread and the Banana Creme Pie (3 points a slice....I made it w/ fat-free stuff...It was good!) Anyway, hopefully this weekend should be better, nothing too "wild" planned yet, but we'll see. Just need to make it through the week doing good again. :o)

1 comment:

Violet said...

I'm beating myself up after this weekend. I gotta lay off the beer and drinks... I know that is a major part of what is keeping me from losing weight. This sucks!