Saturday, April 7, 2007

Yesterday started out as a typical day- same breakfast & snack. At lunch I really wanted a sandwich from Subway, rather than a salad from Schnucks. So I ended up with the Roast Beef on wheat, no cheese, w/ lettuce, black olives, pickles and honey mustard. (5 pts.)

Then for dinner we were in a hurry, so we had McDonald's. I ordered 2 of the Grilled Chicken Ranch Snack packs (12 pts. total), then had 4 Miller Lites (8 pts. total). I ended up using 25 points yesterday! No activity.

I now have 2.5 points to use the rest of the weekend. I'll probably go over by about 10-15 points, however I am going to try to earn a couple activity points this morning, so that will help a little bit. :o)

I'll let you know how the rest of the weekend turns out and then Monday is my "weigh-in" day, so we'll see if any progress was made.

No comments: