Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Decided to walk again last night for a little bit, earned 1 activity point.

Also found a new favorite drink to help "liven" up my water intake- Crystal Light Strawberry-Orange-Banana. It's the kind that you make the whole pitcher and it's core (plus it's 0 points as well). Good stuff.

Breakfast:
(the usual)
egg substitute
little bit of lean diced ham
fat-free cheddar cheese
and a banana

Lunch/Snack:
(no time for a real lunch since I had to leave work early to go to the visitation for my Grandpa)
Orville Redenbacher Mini Bag -Smart pop-94% fat-free microwave popcorn
Sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding made w/ skim milk

Dinner:
(No real dinner)
Small slice of sandwich ring (that was from Sam's)- I have no idea how many points or what exactly was on it...I was hungry and it was either that, cookies or chips....so I'm going with 4 points since it was small

Snack when I got home:
some imitation lobster meat
1 banana

No activity

No comments: