Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The dreaded day.....

Weigh-in: 138 (not as bad as I thought...)

Breakfast:
Egg substitutes
fat-free cheddar cheese
1 slice cantaloupe
6 strawberries

Snack:
94% fat-free microwave popcorn

Lunch:
Salad (from home) w/
shredded carrots
lean diced ham
fat-free mozzarella cheese
fat-free ranch dressing

1 banana
fat-free, sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding made w/ skim milk

Dinner:
repeat of last night (needed something quick for Amanda & I before class and she missed out on it last night when I made it since she stayed for dinner at Mike's dad's)

Snack:
Skinny Cow Fudge bar (1 point)

Activity: treadmill for 30 minutes

So, I was curious tonight to see how much my hubby weighed....I made him get on the scale...he weighs more than he thought he did...he's been saying for years that he weighs about 135, but he actually weighs 142.2! For the very first time in 17 years, I have weigh less than him! That makes me very happy!!! :o) It's like a hit a milestone....great feeling!

1 comment:

Violet said...

2 pounds is nuthin'... I bet you'll be back below last week's weigh-in within a few days. And you know that the food and fun in Chicago was worth it!