Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ended the week/weekend not doing so well. I did earn 3 activity points yesterday though, which might have helped a wee bit. Not looking forward to tomorrow's "weigh-in". I'm not going to list my menu from the today or yesterday, because I don't even know how much to calculate. We ate twice today for Easter- once at my sister's and then at Mike's Dad's. Didn't do too bad over at my sister's as most of the things were core or only worth a few points. Mike's dad's was a different story.....can't pass up the homemade macaroni -which, of course, wasn't made with whole wheat pasta, fat-free cheese or anything...it was all full-fledged "fattening"... but I didn't go back for seconds :o) And I wanted to try her corn pudding :o) I would like to walk tonight, but I am feeling just too stuffed right now, so I'll have to wait a bit and see how I feel before I go to bed. Anyway, we'll see what kind of "damage" was done in the morning.

This week I have to be really, really good because the following week we'll be spending an entire week in Chicago- eating out..... I'll try to make some wise food choices and try not to go overboard. Luckily both hotels that we'll be at have fitness rooms, so we'll see if I can squeeze in a few times on the treadmill while I am away.

No comments: