Thursday, April 26, 2007

Breakfast:
Egg substitutes
Fat-free cheddar cheese
lean diced ham
strawberries

Lunch:
Went to an all day seminar, so didn't have much choice (to an extent) but to eat what they served for lunch.
Sliced roast beef in BBQ sauce
1 fried chicken drumstick (didn't eat the skin)
1 roll
lettuce w/4 cucumber slices & about 1 tbsp of Italian dressing
1 slice Apple pie (okay, I had a choice on this one, but I couldn't resist and it was very good!) :o)

I wasn't sure of exactly what they made each thing with or what kind things were, so when I calculated the points using the food list I figured about a total of 18 points. That sucks....and because I changed my weigh in day on my planner to Wednesday, I lost my activity points that I earned on Monday & Tuesday. Oh well....

Dinner:
Grilled boneless-skinless chicken breast marinaded in a pre-made teriyaki/pineapple marinade (1 serving of marinade was 0 points)
Grilled fresh pineapple
green beans
baked potato w/ fat-free spray butter/margarine

Activity: 23 minutes on the treadmill- not as intense as usual (wasn't feeling real well, and had to talk myself out of skipping it all together...)

1 comment:

Violet said...

Are you allowed to pile up your activity points throughout the week? Is this different on the Core and Flex plan? It seems that on mine that I can only use points that I earn in that same day.