Thursday, April 5, 2007

Breakfast:
Today I didn't have time to cook and eat, so I decided that I'd try the WW cereal that I bought for those days like today. One word- GROSS! But I manged to eat most of it since I didn't have time for anything else. Usually, I try to keep the WW Blueberry muffins on hand for these days, but didn't have any. So today at lunch time, I bought the WW English Muffins- thought I would give them a try next time I can't cook. :o)
3/4 cup WW Vanilla Wheat Puffs
w/ skim milk
1 banana

3 chocolate coffees

Snack: 94% fat-free microwave popcorn- mini bag

Lunch:
small salad tray from Schnucks
w/ carrots, green onions, turkey chunks, diced hard-boiled eggs, about 1 tbsp. of mozzarella cheese (forgot mine) and fat-free ranch dressing (1pt. for the cheese)
1 Campbell's Soup at Hand- Classic tomato

Dinner:
Salad w/ cucumbers, fat free shredded cheddar cheese, 1/3 grilled chicken breast cut into bite size pieces, fat-free ranch dressing

3 Miller Lites- (6 pts.)

Used 7 pts....now have 27.5 points left for the weekend
No activity today.

No comments: