Monday, April 30, 2007

Like the rest of you all already posted, this weekend wasn't too good as far as eating goes. I finished out Friday okay with only a few drinks to add to my points. Then Saturday during the day I did really well eating and even worked out, but then came the Girls Night out....Sunday was okay up until the few beers, some cheese, sausage, baked Tostitos, BBQ Sauce, etc. I didn't workout but I mowed the grass. I've gone way over my weekly points (didn't feel like trying to figure it out). However, Today I'm back on track so far.

Breakfast:
Egg substitutes
Lean diced ham
fat-free cheddar cheese
1 banana

Snack:
94% fat-free microwave popcorn

Lunch:
Small salad (from home) W/
Romaine lettuce
shredded carrots
cucumbers
fat-free mozzarella cheese
fat-free ranch dressing

about 2/3 cup strawberries
Fat-free, sugar-free chocolate pudding made w/ skim milk

Dinner:
1/2 of a leftover chicken breast (didn't eat the skin)
left over grilled veggies
leftover Party Potatoes (about 0.5 - 1 point)

Walked on treadmil-35 minutes

Decided to go back and actually somewhat figure my points for the weekend. I went over my weekly points so far by about 25-30 points! Ack!! It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already used 20 points before the weekend. (Which only means that I must have used about 100-150 points over when I was in Chicago!) Anyway....we'll just have to wait until Wednesday morning to see what the damage is....

No comments: