Thursday, April 19, 2007

Still eating.... (bad stuff)

Well, I'm still here and eating bad things....but, we're having fun.

Monday night:
Ate at a Italian place called Coco Pazzo (expensive and not our style, but we didn't know that before we went in- we felt very much out of place in our jeans and couldn't tell what half the things on the menu were.)
I had some sort of pasta with a spicy red sauce and octopus, and some bread. It was good though.

Tuesday (if I can remember):

Breakfast-
1 banana
1/2 bagel w/ cream cheese
1/2 of a strawberry yogurt (wasn't low fat)

Lunch-
Baked salmon with some sort of sauce. I twas good, but I don't know what it was.
Some weird looking noodles or something. (they were clear like, never seen them before)

Snack:
The conference had a cocktail reception- had 2 crab cakes, 2 lamb quesadilla things and a few beers.

Dinner-
We had appetizers and drinks at Rock Bottom Brewery. So I had some nachos, chicken quesidillas (sp?), tacquito things (sp?), & an onion ring.

Wednesday:
No breakfast

Lunch-
A ham and cheese sub from some deli

Dinner-
Ate at Stonewood Ale House- had BBQ grilled chicken, salad and some fries. Had a few drinks.

We did a bit of walking through out the city on Monday & Tuesday night.

Sunday will be nice to get back to my regular food. :o) I feel like I've gained 10 ponds, but I am sure it's all in my head just thinking about all the points that I've eaten. I've probably used the next 3 weeks of points. LOL!

1 comment:

Violet said...

Lamb quesadilla things...? That sounds interesting.