Saturday, April 14, 2007

Since I will not be able to weigh-in on Monday and we'll be leaving really early tomorrow, I decided to to my weigh-in this morning.......I didn't do too bad after all......136! I wasn't even naked..LOL! (And I weighed 5 times to make sure it was right and each time it said the same thing.)
I wanted to tell you all about the potatoes I had last night. I like them because they are quick. Great for the nights when you don't have a whole lot of time. Anyway, they are in the freezer section with the other potato items. They are by Alexia and called Oven Fries. Made with Olive oil, Rosemary and Garlic (& happen to be Gluten free if you care).

Ingredients:
Russet potatoes, olive oil, sunflower oil and/or canola oil and/or safflower oil, sea salt, Extra virgin olive oil, Dextrose, Garlic powder, Rosemary, Black pepper, Marjoram, Thyme, Natural Rosemary flavor.





So anyway, they are great...

So starting tonight, will be really bad....we are going out to eat and then tomorrow we are leaving for Chicago and will be eating out all week. Mike will have his laptop with him, so I'll try to post here & there to keep you up to date on the damage that I am doing. LOL!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Congrats on the weight loss.

I like those fries too, are they considered core?

You will do fine this week, just have fun and try not to get too hung up on the numbers.

Diana said...

I concider them core since they are just potatoes and the oils & rosemary are core. :o)