Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yesterday I did okay, even though I used about 10 points (yes, right at the start of the week...). I also walked for 25 minutes.

Today.....different story so far....I blew it! I had 2, yes 2...not just one, Asiago bagels from Bread Co. They had bagels at work this morning and they were calling my name! It's been a long time since I had my favorite from Bread Co (float trip I had a plain one...). So, I gave in and ate one w/ cream cheese. I enjoyed it sooooo much, I took a left over one and ate it with my salad at lunch (w/o cream cheese though). Why in the hell couldn't I have been satisfied with giving into my temptation only once today...why did I have to do it twice!?!?! Anyway...I'm sure if I look the points up, it will pretty much put me over the top for the week and it's only day 2! Oh well, I'll just look ahead...there's no going back and try harder over the next few days....(which happen to be the weekend...not good....) :o)

****
Walked on the treadmill- 35 minutes

No comments: