Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I've actually logged this on the WW site! First time in months!

Breakfast:
WW Strawberry Banana Smoothie made w/ skim milk
1 banana

Snack:
1 banana (yes, another one)

Lunch:
Large salad tray from Schnucks
w/ my usual toppings (don't feel like listing them...)
Sugar-free, Fat-free Chocolate pudding made w/ skim milk

Dinner:
Oven Fries ( the one I've talked about on here....)
CBLT Sandwich w/slice of fat-free cheese & fat-free Miracle Whip on toasted whole-wheat bread (2 pts. for the bread)
(CBLT= Canadian Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) :o)

Activity: Treadmill 35 minutes (2 activity points)

****
Goal is to get back to where I was the day before we left for Mexico, by the time my sister decides on bridesmaid dresses......at the rate she's going I should have about a month to do so. :o)

No comments: