Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Quit Day"

Well, today has gone well...haven't had a cigarette since last night. :o) It's actually a little bit easier than I imagined. I think about each time I "would have" lit one up...but I don't think I've necessarily "craved" one. This morning did have it's challenge....I had to be out at Wright City Middle School to set up a table for work to hand out information at the teacher's workshop day. Anyway....I was in the car driving longer than I normally would be on a regular drive to work. Then had to drive from there to work later in the morning....more driving. Being in the car that long by myself, I would have normally had at least 3 cigarettes for each way! However, I managed to make the drive without and I was just fine. I even stopped at the gas station on the way back to get gas & a soda....I did not buy any cigarettes!! :o)

***
Eating....it's going okay....I used some points today, but that had nothing to do with not being able to smoke. It was just what I chose to eat today & tonight. Anyway, I figure from this weekend and part of last week, I pretty much screwed up this week. We'll start fresh tomorrow after I weigh in to see the damage that I've done.... :o(

I did walk last night for 25 minutes and tonight for 35 minutes.

***
FYI- This also marks my 82nd post......the same number as on my other blog....and I've had this one for less time. Funny huh???? (Just thought I'd share that) :o)

No comments: