Monday, July 16, 2007

Today was much better....

Breakfast:
WW Chocolate Smoothie made w/ skim milk
1 banana
a slice of cantaloupe

Lunch:
grilled chicken thigh (worth some points since it's dark meat, but I didn't eat the skin, so it shouldn't be much)
1 banana
chocolate pudding- fat free, sugar free made w/ skim milk

Snack:
strawberries sprinkled w/ Splenda

Dinner (actually more of a snack):
Imitation lobster meat

After we got back from our errands, I didn't feel like eating since it was getting late. If I ate, I wouldn't want to walk since I don't like to walk on a full belly. So, I walked instead. :o)

Activity: Mowed the grass and walked on treadmill 25 minutes

Snack:
Blue Bunny Health Smart Vanilla Fudge bar (fat-free, sugar-free)- 0 points

Wow! I actually posted what I ate.... :o)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I always get stomache cramps if I walk after I eat. I avoid that as much as possible.

Glad to see you're walking again!