Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm really having a tough time getting strict with myself. I am still indulging way too often when I'm out or whatever. That's my goal to work on this week. I walked Thursday night (40 min.) and Sunday morning (35 min.). This weekend we'll be going camping again, however this time I have planned a little bit of a healthier menu for myself, so we'll see how that goes.

We'll be setting our quit date soon. I am really getting nervous about it, just not sure how I'll do. However on the reverse side, I am excited about it also. Weird, I know....

More later....

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think it will be a little easier to eat healthier since it's the family float.
Good job on the walking. Keep it up!

I'm excited for you with the whole quitting smoking. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I would be nervouse too! I want to quit but yet not.