Sunday, July 15, 2007

This week isn't going much better.... however, I did walk on Thursday night and tonight. After the float trip I have got to get myself back on the track for real. I would like to lose the rest of what I need to lose by Christmas/beginning of January. My sister got engaged over the weekend and they are looking at possibly a date in January! Assuming that I will be in the wedding, I want to be able to look great in my dress. :o)
We still have a lot of events/social gatherings over the next 2-3 months, so I am going to have to get back to being really, really good during the week. I know I keep saying that, but this time I mean it. I don't know why, but ever since we got back from Mexico, I've had this "whatever" attitude more often that before about what I eat. I still try to eat the right things most of the time, but I am still giving in wwaayyy toooo much lately, compared to what I used to. Shame, shame...

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's really hard to get back to it once your off it for so long. A week doesn't seem long but it really is. I have faith you'll get back to it.