Thursday, July 5, 2007

Breakfast:
WW Strawberry-Banana Smoothie made w/ skim milk
1 banana

Snack:
94% fat-free microwave popcorn

Lunch:
Small salad from Schnucks w/ the usual
(this is the bad part...) 1 chicken salad sandwich on wheat bread from Schnucks
I am not sure how many points and I am not sure why in the hell I talked myself into a sandwich! But I guess it was better that a cheeseburger or fries.... :o)

Snack:
1 banana

Dinner:
grilled chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
grilled veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, onions, & green peppers)
baked potato w/ fat- free margarine

Activity: treadmill 26 minutes (YES! I actually walked! Hadn't been on the treadmill since June 18th!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

You walked a lot in Mexico though.
That's a plus. And it's harder to walk like that than on a treadmill. Unless of course you use the hill settings. Which I absolutley do not :) I get enough of those walking the dog.