Monday, June 11, 2007

Had a bad week & weekend.....Besides the alcohol over the weekend (Friday & Saturday), I didn't do toooo bad on the eating part, but Sunday was the worst as far as eating goes. We had McDonald's for breakfast and Chinese for dinner (however that's all I ate). I ate the left over Chinese for lunch today because I couldn't find anything else that sounded better than that.. Bad I know. Last week, I had a few days that I ate things I shouldn't have as well. I can already tell that I am going to have a gain this week and it kills me that I let go toooo much right before our trip. Plus, I didn't walk Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday (I usually get in my walk on Thursday and Saturday most of the time). Other than the left overs today, I've been eating what I am supposed to and I'll make sure I really stick to it over the next week until next Tuesday night. (With the exception of a possible few cocktails over this next weekend....) I walked for 20 minutes this afternoon and will do my regular walk this evening before bed. :o)

No comments: