Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another week gone by....

Weight: 138.6
Not bad...I'll take the loss, even thought I'm not quite sure I really did well enough this past week. Anyway, had my first Ab class last week and boy was I sore for a few days. It didn't really hit me until about 24+ hours later. The Booty Blast class was good too, fortunately I wasn't as sore. I missed the 2nd week of the Ab class since it snowed yesterday, we just didn't make it to the Y.

Today- had my normal for breakfast and then Subway for lunch. Then came dinner....we didn't really have anything to fix (I really need to go to the store...), so we ordered pizza. But hopefully it won't all end up in my mid-section...I did manage to get my walk/run in for 26 minutes. (Cut it short to say good night to Amanda.)

Still need to meet that goal of drinking more water. I've been drinking more Crystal Light here at home to give me a little more "water" in take. That's cut down on the amount of diet coke I drink too.

No comments: