Friday, February 22, 2008

Trying to get back on track.....once more....

Well, here I am again vowing to get back on track. Weighed myself this morning- 138. Not too bad. I've managed to stay within 10 pounds going back and forth. I really think that it's all going to my tummy every time I loose it and then gain it back....seems that even though I'm still at a decent weight, that my belly is bigger! I'll have to work on that...

I think the only thing that has kept me from gaining a ton of weight with the way I've eaten over the last 6 months is the regular exercise. If I wasn't doing that, I think I'd be back to my old self again. Anyway, I gotta get back down to where I was right before our Mexico Trip last summer and then continue to try to reach my goal.

Since we're members of the Y now, I'm going to sign up for two classes that are going on while Amanda is at her swim practice. Normally, I go & work out, but these classes are only 25 minutes each so I am going to catch those first and then work out the remaining time of practice. Tuesdays will be Ab Blast and Thursdays will be Booty Blast. :o)

No comments: